From: randy snarr <randylsnarr@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: 235/320/360 nose strut question
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:21:04 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Don,
I came to the same conclusion...

If I decide to build a new part I will post the info...

Randy.

donaldgordon@bellsouth.net wrote:
Randy,

Yes, I would be very interested with a nose gear link with a pressed in
steel bushing. Marv and I just looked at my wear issues on my LNC2 with
over 1000 hours. I just replaced the aluminum nose gear linkage but its
just a matter of time before it starts wearing again. In addition, the
holes in steel tangs on the nose gear strut have also worn as well. We
discussed machining an oversize pin and reaming the holes in the steel tang
as well as the hole in the aluminum linkage. We also discussed drilling out
the 1/4 hole to 3/8 and inserting a bushing but the aluminum linkage doesn't
have much material around the hole.

Don Gordon
Orlando, FL
LNC2