From: H & J Johnson <hjjohnson@sasktel.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Stupid Pilot, stupid people-- I know the guy who drove into Lak...
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:41:05 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

> Interesting info about your friend, BUT I find the above
> information  about
> spinal injury lacking any sound basis in research or analysis.
> Either  your
> friend and his buddies defied the laws of physics (according to
> you) or  the
> information is incorrect about water ditchings.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeff Edwards
>

> I think they did a great job and should be applauded for
> surviving such a
> bad situation.    Ron

Kinda like the guy who shoot's himself and survives, and then people tell him he did a good job? I don't I understand where your coming from Ron.  They were doing Low Level Flying which ended in CFIT [controled flight into terrain, or a lake in this case] How can you congratulate them for a job well done? If they had been flying at a normal altitude they most likely would still have a usable airplane and not have their experiance plastered all over the net for others to shake their heads at.

Help me understand...

Jarrett Johnson

235/320-55%