From: S. Reeves <sreeves@sc.rr.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Reiff Airplane Preheat Systems (TSIO550)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:20:02 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have a Tanis on my cylinders and oil sump, but I live in SC so I don't use it much ;).  It works fine though.  I thought about getting one of those temp cubes as well to control it, but I haven't flown in the morning in any really cold weather lately.

Steve Reeves
Glasair 1FT 38SR
Based at CUB

At 06:28 PM 2/28/2007, you wrote:
Lots of good discussion/comments on Reiff systems.  Anyone using Tanis
(http://www.tanisaircraft.com) or EZ Heat
(http://www.e-zheat.com/index.htm), etc systems?

Tanis's promo material claims better results since the heat is applied to
the top of the cylinder versus the base.  However, sounds like that is not
critical.

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net/lists/lml/