From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: stall strip survey (IVP)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:16:07 -0500

 Posted for "terrence o'neill" <troneill@charter.net>:

  What does the group think about reflexing both ailerons up a degree or so?
  Terrence  L235/320 N211AL

[I read some things into this post that I shouldn't have.  Terrence wanted to share this thought as a possible addition to the stall strip solution in maintaining pre-stall control.  While it has appeared earlier with a different subject header, it really should have been included in this thread.  Please, grind it into your thinking....  <marv>     ]