From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] aileron reflex on LNC2?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:10:25 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In a message dated 2/28/2007 4:40:13 P.M. Central Standard Time, marv@lancair.net writes:
What does the group think about reflexing both ailerons up a degree or so?
  Terrence  L235/320 N211AL
Terrence,

My ailerons are indeed rigged so that both are slightly above the wingtip faired in position. The purpose was to provide a very slight air load in order to reduce the dead band around the system lash and any "flutter" induced by the no-load situation.  My view in flight is very quiet ailerons pretty much faired in under the slight load.

Hmmmm, would further reflex make me faster? (Speed Demon and Opie, don't read this).

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk
Lancair N92EX IO320 SB 89/96
Aurora, IL (KARR)

Darwinian culling phrase: Watch This!

PS: I do not have a problem banking into a turn.  Of course, they have been rigged this way for years so what do I know?