From: colyncase on earthlink <colyncase@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Collaborating on checklists
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:51:42 -0500
To: <lml>
That's why you go get HPAT training and get it from Pete and his band of
merry men.

Kevin,
    I think you are fixated on having to live with a collaborative end result, some
of the input for which may not be as good as HPAT.    I have to agree with you
there.
    However, I totally disagree that there is nothing that appears on this list that
HPAT hasn't already told me.  Keep your eyes and ears open and filter through
all the noise and there's an occasional "Oh, I didn't think of that."  See Craig Berland's
comments of yesterday...

Colyn