From: Brent Regan <brent@regandesigns.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Regan GADAHARS?
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:17:16 -0500
To: <lml>
Congratulations Dave, you win the India Delta 10 Tango award.

What part of "
We did do some consulting. The nature of which and for whom I am not at liberty to say." did you not get?

Besides CFS, that copyright notice also appears in products offered by CMC Electronics, Northstar Technology, Rockwell Collins, Boeing, Honeywell, Beckman Coulter, Aksys etc..  along with a list that we are prohibited from mentioning.

So what do you win?

Your warranty is probably now void.

Your calibrations are definitely now invalid.

The unit  MUST NOT now be used for flight.

The system MUST be returned to the manufacturer (through CFS) for recalibration.

From what I hear, recent events have caused Pinpoint production to saturate (they are making them as fast as they can) and the week long calibration process is the bottleneck in the production line so it may be a while. I remember it took 7 weeks to get my Xbow 500 back from upgrade.

I should also mention that, because the system is sensitive to being open, the CAL stickers are not the only security device, just the obvious one.

I hope I don't need to mention the consequences of someone getting hurt after someone else tampers with a critical system.

Way to go, Yo!

Oh, and for all the other Norman Einsteins out there who think calibration stickers are for wusses, think again.

Regards
Brent Regan