From: Tom Gourley <tom.gourley@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: VMS
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:52:28 -0500
To: <lml>
If JPI/VMS would agree to send their eprom burning equipment to me on loan, I would be willing to volunteer to get it up and running and if it's not too much of a hassle, burn a bunch of chips for those who  need them.

Angier,

As an alternative I have access to a device programmer that can handle a wide variety of programmable devices.  If you can provide the manufacturer's part number and the programming file(s) I would be happy to program whatever you need for just the cost of the parts.  Of course the device file will be the hard part if VMS is not willing to release it.  If you, or another lister, has a device that you need copies of that would be easier as long as we don't have copyright issues with VMS.

Tom Gourley