From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Spraylat removal problems
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:34:46 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Bill McDonald" <sysder@gmail.com>:

 Spraylat, usually it peels off relatively easily.
 If it doesn't, it probably is on too thin.
 If you need to remove it, it is sometimes easier to add a few more coats on,
 and then it will come off as a peel.
 Bill

  I read on all the lists just to brush 2 coats on so I taped off the
edges
of
my canopy and brushed on the Spraylat.  A week or so later, I sprayed an
epoxy-based primer over the tape and some primer got onto the Spraylat
which I
thought would protect the plexiglas.  It didn't.  Somehow the primer
reacted
with the Spraylat and it made the Spraylat impossible to remove.  I
thought
for sure it would protect my canopy during the construction process as
advertised and painting is a normal part of the construction process.