From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] [SPAM] L-360 Hydraulic System
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:26:11 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Steve Rosenzweig" <rosenzweig2@verizon.net>:

 L-360 Hydraulic SystemGary,
 I recently replaced all the O rings in my oildyne pump using the procedure
Chris mentioned.  Just be careful when using a punch to drive out the spool
because it can pop out quickly!  And as Chris mention, it is supposed to go in
one way.  I actually did get it backwards because I drove it out and didn't
see which direction it was.  So I guessed wrong on my first reassembly.
 That's why it's always good to do gear swings after doing anything to the
pump!!

 But with the spool in backwards, it behaved similar to what you are
describing.  Only one main gear would go up about 75% and then stall.  But if
your system was working properly before, and you didn't remove the spool, I
would be reluctant to say that was the problem.

 Good luck!

 Steve Rosenzweig
 LNC360
 N171DK