From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: You won't believe this one.
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:25:28 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Bryan Burr" <bjburr@mwheli.com>:

 My cousin is the assistant office manager at the Albuquerque FSDO.
 Recently he investigated this accident at Los Alamos airport.  You
 really won't believe this one.

 The bottom pilot had tuned to the wrong freq. so neither heard the
 other's
 calls.   Both guys had approached Los Alamos from the North and neither
 had
 any idea the other one was anywhere nearby.  They landed at almost the
 exact same time and speed and the planes rolled to a stop halfway down
 the runway.  They still haven't separated them because they have to get
 a crane onto the airport to do it.  I doubt they realize just how
 fortunate they are to be able to talk about this one!

 Bryan J. Burr, N132BB Lancair Super ES
 President
 Mountain West Helicopters