From: Wendell Solesbee <wendell1@pacbell.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: WLS Primer Spraying?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:47:25 -0400
To: <lml>
I have used WLS primer and have had great success with it. It sprays good , sands good, and has good hold out qualities. The worst thing is that it takes overnight to dry.
In case you are not familiar with paint, hold out means that it will nat allow other paints to penetrate through it and swell sand scratches, pits, cloth weave or whatever.
Its good stuff.
Wendell Solesbee