From: Barry Hancock <sportform@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Monterey
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:03:22 -0400
To: <lml>
Specifically, fly low level up the coast to the Golden Gate bridge...fantastic short flight (much more scenic than going up the west side of the bay from SJC).  Once at the entrance to the Bay, request the bay tour.  You can then fly right over the GG bridge, around Alcatraz, etc.  If you go south on the west side of the bay they will take your right over the top of SFO. Just talk with NorCal and they'll treat you right if you handle comms like a pro...

  Good luck with getting good weather...it's a blast when you do.  Here's a couple of good day photos in the Bay....now just need to get some with the Legacy...

Barry

Image
000_0098.jpg
Image
000_0111.jpg

Image
CJ6_8271.jpg
Image
BarryCJ6_8353.jpg
Image
BarryCJ6_8182.jpg
Image
BarryCJ6_8129.jpg

On Sep 23, 2006, at 6:45 AM, Rod Pharis wrote:

Request the Bay Tour from Bay Approach.