From: <PTACKABURY@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Fwd: TSIO-550 Induction Temperature
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:02:26 -0400
To: <lml>

Listers:  I have a fancy Chelton EFIS on my soon to be completed LIV and it has the capability to display Induction Temp, along with associated alarms, on the Engine page.  So the question for today is:  what are appropriate settings for Low, Normal, Caution and Warning Induction Temperature alarms??  I have learned enough from this lists posters to know that a wise choice here could help avoid detonation as I crank up the boost, or fly high, or advance the timing, or use cheap gas--but what are the good numbers?
thanks,
paul tackabury
LIV N94PT

I didn't get much in the way of response when I sent in this inquiry earlier in the week, so let me add a little something in the hope of stimulating a vigorous response:
Just climbing out after finishing the first engine run.  That is Klaus Savier with the screw driver adjusting idle and fuel pressure settings and acting as fire guard.  Now it is on to fixing the stuff that didn't work quite right fwd of the firewall.  paul
Image
Untitled.jpg