From: <RMiller904@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: AW: MT-Propeller
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:17:46 -0400
To: <lml>
In a message dated 9/11/2006 12:08:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, colyncase@earthlink.net writes:
I ran into a guy in New Jersey last week that claimed there was a Lancair
"2-place"  fatal involving a lost blade on a composite prop.
This was "about 2 months ago" on "ifr approach to orange county nj".   The
pilot/owner was also  "working in a ivp somewhere on the west coast".

Does anyone recollect such an event?  If so, do you have more detail?

thanks,

Colyn

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net/lists/lml/
That was my old plane, I did not here the prop did it but he put that three blade on after he bought it for some unknown reason. Ron