From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC2 on grass
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:23:15 -0400
To: <lml>
Hi Ron,

We use our small tail, small wheel Lancair 320 on grass strips regularly. We have had NO problems.  I would, however, consider Ong's deboingers (TK-5's) to be an absolute necessity for off pavement use of any LNC2 (damn good to have on pavement too).

We use standard soft field takeoff and landing technique.  With the outback gear, you should be fine on grass.

Bill & Sue Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 1,250 hrs
N6ZQ  IV   11.407739%