From: John McMahon <blackoaks@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: What type Lancair are you building?
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:22:33 -0400
To: <lml>
Thanks for filling in the blanks Gary,  I knew there were the 200 series but didn't know the exact numbers and so I skipped over them.  Didn't mean to slight anybody;0)  Without them, there would be none of the others including the Columbias

On 9/1/06, Gary Edwards <gary21sn@hotmail.com> wrote:
...I know we all think the model we are building is the greatest and only Lancair, but with all the variations out now, it would be most helpful if everyone could indicate what plane you are talking about.  Remember there are the 320, 360, Legacy, ES, ES 2 door, ESP, IV, IVP and I'm sure I missed some others.  They are not all the same!...

Yes, you did miss a couple of Lancairs; the very first ones:  200 and 235.  Those are the ones that put Lancair on the map and gave Lancair name recognition, but most new builders, from about '95 on, aren't aware of the full Lancair history.

Gary Edwards
LNC2 N21SN 235/320
Medford, Oregon

--