From: Scotty G <WarbirdAeroPress@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: XP-400
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:15:15 -0400
To: <lml>
Hi Gang,

I'm not sure of the press release went out wide or not, but for those of you that don't know - Superior Air Parts has sponsored me for Reno. We're installing the new XP-400 engine in Unleashed (Lancair 360). If anybody is interested, I'd be happy to keep you up to speed on how it goes, how it runs, and how it flies.

For grins: 4 cyl, 400 cubes, 10:1, up to 3400 rpm, special MT racing prop, dual P-MAGS, injected and a special exhaust.

Scotty G
UnleashedAirRacing.com
SeptemberPops.com
WarbirdAeroPress.com