From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] assistance please
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:18:53 -0400
To: <lml>
In a message dated 8/10/2006 11:08:28 P.M. Central Standard Time, lmlturbineexe@yahoo.com writes:
I have been checking flightaware.com and looking at different Lancair 4 P turbines to see what I can expect from my plane.
There is one plane that clearly is faster than any other I have seen. N213JC
The other planes are not even close, and this one seems to be consistently over 300 kts.
In anyone can tell me who the heck owns this plane, and how do I get a hold of him so that I can talk with him.
Thanks in advance for you help.
Try:

You will find:

Serial Number    539            Type Registration    Corporation
Manufacturer Name TOYS 4 BOYS Certificate Issue Date 04/29/2005
Model LANCAIR 4P Status Valid
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine Type Engine Reciprocating
Pending Number Change None Dealer No
Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 50342562
MFR Year 2005 Fractional Owner NO

Registered Owner

Name     TOYS 4 BOYS
Street 1200 FLIGHT LINE BLVD STE 3
City DELAND State FLORIDA   Zip Code     32724-2138
County VOLUSIA
Country UNITED STATES

Airworthiness

Engine Manufacturer   AMA/EXPR   Classification Experimental
Engine Model   UNKNOWN ENG   Category Amateur Built

        A/W Date 05/13/2005

The rest you will need to find for yourself.

Grayhawk