From: Maurits van Rooy <mvr7@hotmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] assistance please
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:24:45 -0400
To: <lml>
That plane belongs to John Cook and his e-mail is N213JC@Yahoo.com.

Maurits

----- Original Message -----
From: Douglas Kay
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:11 PM
To: Lancair Mailing List
Subject: [LML] assistance please

I have been checking flightaware.com and looking at different Lancair 4 P turbines to see what I can expect from my plane.
There is one plane that clearly is faster than any other I have seen. N213JC
The other planes are not even close, and this one seems to be consistently over 300 kts.
In anyone can tell me who the heck owns this plane, and how do I get a hold of him so that I can talk with him.
Thanks in advance for you help.