From: Ian B. Crowe <ian.crowe@sympatico.ca>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Vern Pifer
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 00:38:04 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In Craig's Blitzer's E mail of the 27th May he says "According to Vern from Lancair"

For one wild moment I allowed myself to think that maybe Vern had returned.  I heard that his stint inthe militiary did not last too long.  I suppose that Craig was referring to communication with Vern before he left Lancair for the militiary.

Craig, can you shed any light as to whether Vern is back on board?

Ian Crowe

Brent Reagan, if you wrote for Flying I would buy the mag just for your articles, I loved your E mail entitled safety.