From: Christopher Zavatson <Christopher.Zavatson@baesystems.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [LML] Re: AOA
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:29:28 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
How many G's are you pulling?  If you are anywhere close to cruise
  speed, you would have to pull a ton of G's to stall!!
  Chat Daniel
  Super ES N891AC

      Earl,

      Sadly, I think we've lost a few Lancair pilots on steep pull-ups
  after high speed passes.  Great insight.

      Mike Easley

Not quite, it takes much less G's to stall as the speed decays in the pull up (unless everything is fire walled and the engine is too big for the airplane).

Grayhawk

So how much is a "ton of G's" and what is "much less G's".  Pick your number of the attached chart and decide for yourself.
Chris

Chris Zavatson
N91CZ
360std