From: Lancair <lancair@ustek.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: LNC2 Flight rules
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:53:49 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Subject: [LML] Re: LNC2 Flight rules

In a message dated 4/5/2006 5:04:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time, gary21sn@hotmail.com writes:

5.  Put gear switch in the down position before landing.  (except down under where the switch goes in the up position to land?)

 This is only necessary if you consider your aircraft re-usable without repair or you don't need to do a really short short-field landing.

 I have tested this item in the Northern Hemisphere and found such a failure a rewarding experience - especially rewarding to various aviation related businesses.

I looked all over my panel, but no joy.

Where is that switch located, and why would I want one?

Robert M. Simon

Lancair ES-P N301ES