From: <glcasey@adelphia.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Source for Blue Plastic Film
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:53:49 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I've always used 1-mil plastic "drop cloth" from the local hardware store.  I tried different thicknesses and the 1-mil seemed to work the best.  Very cheap and works just fine.
Gary Casey

Fellow Builders,

For the past several years of building my Legacy, I have been purchasing the
blue plastic release film, used for wetting out multi-bid layups at the same
time, from Lancair.  A few weeks ago, Lancair said they were completely out of
it, and no longer had a source for it.  My own research has not resulted in
finding a source either.

Anybody know where I can purchase it?  Has anyone completed their project and
still have a bunch of the plastic film on the roll?

In the interim, I am using polyethylene plastic sheet from Home Depot ---
not the best, but it's all I have at the moment.

Please reply either to the list or privately to jpkleber@aol.com

Thanks!
John Kleber  N83JK  LEG2/G