From: Gary Hall <gary.chris@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Noise cancelling Headsets
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:39:24 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Gentlemen:

I have tried the Bose headsets and can't see the price difference in comfort and noise cancellation compared to Lightspeed 20 3G's and the 30 3G's. The 30 3G's are running about $500.00 less than the Bose.

I too can wear the 30 3G all day long. Very comfortable and work well.

I suggest anyone in the market for ANR headsets carefully look at Lightspeed.

Warm regards,

Gary

FXE (Fort Lauderdale Executive)
http://www.uslan.com/hinge-kit.html

Gerard O Connell wrote:

I couldn't agree more. I recently received a Bose aviation X as a Xmas present-best present I have ever had. I could wear it all day and no headache.

My feeling is that those who develop this kind of technology deserve supporting.