From: Bob Jude <bobjude@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC2 Nose Gear Gas Spring Replacement
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:39:13 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
>Greetings,
>It is time to replace the nose gear gas strut on my 320.  I have followed
the advice of several of you on the list and purchased the >strut (9416K155)
and end fittings (9416K84) from McMaster Carr.
>The problem I have run into is that the end fittings have a hole of 5/16"
diameter and the bolts are AN4 bolts (1/4" dia).
>Dan Olsen
>N320DK
>Fort Collins, CO

Dan,
I found my bushings at a local hardware store.  Bushing stock that you need
is quite common if you can find a real hardware store.
Aircraft Spruce has Part No. 03-16600 which has a 3/16 ID that you can drill
out to 1/4.
Bob Jude, N65BJ