From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancair Legacy Roll Out 900' ?
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:39:13 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Jeese Greg,

Somethin's wrong. I've got a small tail 320 and I can flare and make a full stall landing with about a 55kt touchdown. After touchdown I can keep the nosewheel off down to maybe 40 kts. On a softfield takeoff, I can get the nosewheel off early and do a substantial part of the takeoff roll with the nosewheel off the ground. Hard to believe that our airframes are that different.

I ain't ever seen a "pretty" 3 pointer in a nosewheel airplane.

Bill Harrelson
5zq@cox.net
N5ZQ 320 1,150 hrs
N5ZQ  IV 5%