From: Scotty G <WarbirdAeroPress@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Runway checks, passes, flybys.
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:40:22 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Jeff wrote:

As a former A-6 bombardier/ navigator who has more flight time below 500' AGL and above 400 KTAS than many of you have total in your logbook, I can tell you the thrill is real and so is the risk. Not only from hitting the ground, but colliding with unseen wires, collecting bird feathers and the like. Some of you believe the risk is only to yourselves or your passengers, but it is also to others in the pattern flying responsibly and to those on the ground. Please grow up.

Jeff Edwards
LIVP 619SJ

Wow... I get your drift, Jeff, but c'mon... I have a "lot" of flight time. I doubt you have that much below 500 ft. My real point is that you can get your message across without being condescending to the entire group. Thanks.