From: martell lindsay <martell@worldnet.att.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Runway checks, passes, flybys.
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:40:22 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Sorry guys but I just can't sit by without commenting on your testosterone
charged foolishness. Half of all midairs occur below 500' AGL in the
pattern. Doing a "high speed low altitude" shine your ass pass down the
runway is asking for trouble IMHO. We've already had one midair this year
with a Lancair and a Cessna 172.
<<

Your point is valid, but please don't mis-state a case to support your
conclusion.
They weren't below 500'
They weren't making a high speed pass.
They weren't in the pattern.

Am I being overly sensitive?  Probably -- they were my two best friends and
I miss them.

    martell lindsay