From: Randy Stuart <randystuart@hotmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Xmas Party at KWHP
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:57:53 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi All. If anyone finds themselves flying by or looking for somewhere to fly this Saturday the 17th, and are in the Los Angeles area, the local Lancair owners are having our holiday party at Whiteman airport (KWHP). There will be plenty of food, drink, planes and people. Everyone is welcome. The party will start around noon and last all day. We are on the MD row of hangers, you can't miss us, there are more then a dozen Lancairs and glass planes here..... Oh yeah, and a bunch of metal ones too.

Randy
LNC2