From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Mexico
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:30:30 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi Listers,

We're sipping margaretias on the playa here in Playa del Carmen. We had an interesting takeoff yesterday from Toluca at 8,500 ft elevation and surrounded by higher mountains. Makes a good argument for turbos. When we got to the Toluca airport yesterday morning there was actually ice on the plane! Here in Playa it's really hot. We were surprized to see some Mayan ruins in the jungle on the way here. What a great way to travel and see the world.

More details later.

Bill & Sue Harrelson