From: <warbirdaeropress@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:12:01 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
LMLrs,

You're gonna hate me for this but... Greetings from sunny Phoenix where it's in the 70's!!!!

Ok - the problem... At Reno this year, I ran around the pylons at 3000 rpm for racing. During the flight on Saturday, a 5 amp CB popped. Since then, at higher rpm (2500 and up) it will pop in about 10 to 15 seconds. This, I take it, is the alternator field cb. The battery does not charge when this cb is popped.

Is this an alternator, voltage regulator, CB, or other issue? I didn't build the airplane, and there is no detailed wiring schematic.

Thanks in advance.

Scotty G
www.UnleashedAirRacing.com
www.WarbirdAeroPress.com