From: Ted Stanley <ted@vineyard.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Jim Rogers - Dead after 360 crash
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:53:07 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi All,

I haven't been on the list much in recent months or longer.

Today is a sad sad day. My friend Jim Rogers finally finished his 360 and was
killed today. I don't have much info. I saw his plane depart on what I thought
was probably it's madien flight around 10:30am. He made one circuit around and
landed. I had to leave on a charter flight and when I was about 100 nm out on my
return flight around 1pm I tuned up the ATIS to check weather at my home field.
(KMVY) was closed due to an aircraft accident. Five minutes later I heard Jim
crashed and was killed on impact.

The ONLY thing  I heard was that his engine was loosing power. Perhaps I'll find
out more and update you all on this tragic event sometime later this week.

Jim's email was
"Jim Rogers" <n360jr@adelphia.net>

It REALLY sucks. Jim was a great guy who'd give you the shirt off his back if
you needed it.

Ted Stanley
Martha's Vineyard