From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Mexico
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:12:34 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Hello from Tlaquepaque Mexico. Sue and I are having a great time on another Lancair adventure. We landed in Guadalajara yesterday after a flight at the MEA (14,000) from McAllen, TX. Tlaquepaque is a barrio of Guadalajara, kind of an artsy craftsy neighborhood. Tomorrow itīs off to Mexico City (Toluca airport). We made it from just south of Washington DC to Guadalajara on less than 70 gallons of gas. Unbelievable!! Itīs hard to beat the efficiency of a Lancair 320.

Weīre at an internet cafe and cant upload pictures. I think that we will have direct internet access in Cd Mexico and will send a few picts then.

Bill & Sue Harrelson
5zq@cox.net
N5ZQ 320 1,100+hrs and flying more
N6ZQ  IV 4.7841% and holding