From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: non certified
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:55:08 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "Hamid A. Wasti" <hwasti@starband.net>:

 And to add one more point.  The post was so messed up that when I replied to
it, Marv had to strip out the quoted portion just to post my reply.  This not
how Bill's posts usually are.  They are usually properly formatted, but I
guess things just went wrong this time to illustrate a point.  Karma????

 Hamid

[ posts often get edited for blindly quoting the entire last message
(like this one), with "well said" or "I agree". but Bill's post
had both HTML and txt (with no cr) and I was too tird strip the HTML.
http://mail.lancair.net:81/Lists/lml/Message/32242-P.txt
I will try harder next time. (not your point but also not Marv's
fault. -RobLogan ]