From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] TrafficScope tpas VRX
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:40:52 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "Robert A. Hinerman" <hinerman@eflightsystems.com>:

 I purchased one at Sun 'n Fun this year and have had mixed results, but I
 may have a faulty unit. It really drains the internal batteries quickly and
 appears to indicate false positives. Maybe I just need to get my eyes
 checked. Also, I've had an issue with it overheating when placed on the
 glare shield, but it needs to be replaced there unless you have a remote
 antennae.

Does anyone have any experience with the TrafficScope VRX TPAS?