From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Vern's resignation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:08:24 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "John Little" <johnlittle@ansonic.com.au>:

 Vern,
      Firstly, let me say that I wish you well in your final 2 years in the
military.    You will be a great loss to Lancair.
 What Lancair management doesn't realise is that a personality like yours is
crucial to the running of their organisation.    You have been a lifeline to
so many in a
 profoundly complex business.    Everyone needs a contact in such an
organisation and most of the present staff are not mature enough to recognise
this fundamental point.   Is Joe Bartels' intelligent enough to recognise how
most of us builders think.
      Many thanks for your efficient and courteous help to me over the years.
      All the best.

      John Little
      Australia