From: Mike S. Reinath <Michael.S.Reinath@nasa.gov>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: LNC2, C.G. prognosis appreciated
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:13:10 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Tim,

I recommend that you put the hydraulic pump behind the passenger seat back. I have both my battery and pump there. I also recommend that you consider making the seat back removable. Mine comes off by removing about 20 screws with a screw gun in a couple of minutes -- makes servicing the pump easy.

I have the MKII tail, header tank (with no transfer pumps, just right-left-center selector), long engine mount, lighter weight 3-blade MT prop, IO-360 parallel valve engine. Even with 75 lbs. of baggage, my cg is still in the middle of the range. With empty wing fuel and just me in the plane, cg is at the forward limit.

Mike Reinath
LNC2 N3602M at 505 hrs TT
San Jose, CA (RHV)