From: Rumburg William J NNSY <RumburgWJ@nnsy.navy.mil>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:12:43 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Wayne Hicks, a NASA engineer who's building a Cozy Mark IV in the hangar
next to me, asked if anyone on the LML could answer this question-
Could someone please tell me the name of the craftsman who wrote this
article -- Finishing a Composite Airplane
<http://curedcomposites.netfirms.com/finish.html>. He did the finish work on
Mike Shooner's award winning Lancair IV under the command of Arthur Gallant
who himself received Oshkosh Grand Champion for his Lancair 320. I am using
his techniques and I have a link on my website to his materials. I'd like to
credit him by name.
Please respond off-list to cozy678@yahoo.com <mailto:cozy678@yahoo.com>.
Thanx!
Bill Rumburg