From: Steve/Claudette Colwell <colwells@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Golden West Fly-In Airport Closures
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:32:05 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

The Blue Thunder Speed Attempt will take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday resulting in an airport closure between 11:00 a.m. and noon.  The field will be closed for the airshow Saturday and Sunday from noon to 4:00 p.m.  I think everyone plans to arrive much earlier than 11:00a.m. but wanted to post this information.  For arrival/departure procedures with the temporary tower, please go to the web site, www.goldenwestflyin.org.

This is a last call for Lancair pilots who plan to attend to notify me so they can be assured of having sufficient parking set aside for all Lancairs to park together.  If you have not notified me, please do so now.  Thanks – see you there!

Claudette Colwell