From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: "Lancair" name file?
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:03:54 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Earl -

I have a vector-based version of what you want. I believe that the machines doing the sewing have to have a special file format. Ask them if they can read an AutoCAD file (.dwg or .dxf) a Coreldraw file (.cdr) or an encapsulated postscript file. If so, I could get you one. I can send a .pdf file for you to see what it looks like. What's you email address?

John

  Does anyone have a 'file' of the name "Lancair" suitable for
  embroidering on the back of a leather seat cushion?  Apparently, a
  machine can use such to sew it on or so says the guy doing my cushions.