From: <MikeEasley@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Flight Training, Solution?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 01:57:54 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
John,

I think you understand my thinking.  Maybe Shannon could have been more skilled, maybe he could have practiced emergency procedures, maybe he could have known how to set up the best glide.  But I think he had enough knowledge, if not his own, from others he spoke to, to park that airplane and get the engine fixed.  He knew what he should do, but he just didn't think the downside was serious enough to do what he knew he should do.

Knowing what to do, and doing it, can be the difference between life and death.

Mike