From: Jim Cameron <toucan@78055.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Building Lancairs
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:46:23 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
    Yup, this'll be number four -- two ES's, and now a second Legacy.  They're lots of fun to build, and just as much fun to fly.
    I spent two weeks at the factory workshop on the last one.  This time, however, I'd like to build my own jigs in my new hangar/shop, so if there's someone nearby who wants a place to build and some help along the way, I'll be set up.  Tentative name for the new enterprise is the Aircraft Hatchery LLC.  Concrete pours tomorrow, the steel arrives May 9, so I should be up and running by sometime in June.

Jim Cameron
Boerne Stage Airfield (5C1, San Antonio sectional)