From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Mexico
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:27:16 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
> Doesn't Mexico require $1 million in liability insurance as a condition for
> entry? Anybody know where and how you get the special coverage for Mexico?

Nope, the requirement is much less. I'm at an internet cafe in Mulege Baja right now and don't have the exact figure with me. In any case, it's easy to obtain for certificated OR experimental aircraft through the Baja Bush Pilots Assn. More details and pictures upon our return.

Bill Harrelson
5zq@cox.net
N5ZQ  320  900+ hrs
N6ZQ   IV  0.1%