From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Link I posted on this group with my David Clark H10-13X headset and more appears broken, here is a re-direct.
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:42:54 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Steve Soza-Gorham" <7thson@airmail.net>:

 Hi 'ya'll

 I sent a link to this group a few days ago and now the link appears
 broken.

 A member sent a re-direct out and that appears good.

 This is for an auction on ebay that closes in a couple of days.

 Up for sale is my David Clark H10-13X ENC headset and another headset
 and a Jeppesen bag.

 Here is the re-direct link and I sure apologize for whatever happened to
 original you were kind enough to post here on our group.

 http://tinyurl.com/5fkwj

 Do take care now and thank you again, I sure do appreciate your help.

 Steve Soza-Gorham