From: Alain NOIREAUX <alainoireaux@club-internet.fr>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] LNC 2 Alternator (14V)
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:48:28 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Byron,
buy and read the book : The Aeroelectric Connection from Bob Nuckolls;very interesting for those who are not engineers in electricity and very helpfull.
Alain NOIREAUX   L 320

Eskesen a écrit :

Thanks to all who responded to my question about an alternate (!)
alternator.  One of you asked why I continued to use the same alternator !
Well, there are two answers to that, --- I prefer to respond by saying that
I'm an optimist.

All respondents recommended either B&C or NipponDenzo.  What ever one that I
settle on, I will continue to use an external voltage regulator with over
voltage protection.  This has been discussed and the relevant postings can
be found in the LML archives.

Byron Eskesen
Tucson, AZ

--