From: billhogarty <billhogarty@direcway.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Painting -- Hobbyair wanted
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 11:51:07 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
geneandvangie@tds.net wrote:

> Subject: [LML] Painting -- Hobbyair wanted

DAN
Harbor Frt.has a 2 quart HVLP sprayer that does a pretty good job. It is a pressure pot.
Requires air compresser. The paint is held in the can and has hoses to the gun. You can shoot at any angle and never spill the can. Shooting under wing and fuselage is easy with this system. And it is cheap.
Gene Underland

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net/lists/lml/

I used the 2 Qt  Harbor Freight HVLP unit to prime my machine.   Does a pretty good job but be aware that  someone had to watch the supply hose, and hold the paint  pot, and watch the hoses between the paint pot and the gun (5 ft?).  Its definitely not a one person operation.  I also used it to paint a 65 Cadillac and was surprised at how good it looked.    Bill Hogarty