From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Wing Walk
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:23:22 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In a message dated 12/6/2004 8:07:25 A.M. Central Standard Time, PJHWFD@aol.com writes:
Any creative idea on wing walk? Stick on, Paint on, none?  Seems like it's needed but it is ugly.  Plane is almost out of the paint shop.
Peter,

As usual, I am a bit different.  I don't like the looks of any wing walk material so I use spongy rubber non-skid drawer liners for stepping up on the wing.  Sometimes this is a challenge in the wind.  I also cut a circular hole cut in the center so they can be used as protectors over the wing while fueling.

Contact brand or Rubbermaid.  Comes in any color.

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk
N92EX IO320 Aurora, IL (KARR)

Some Assembly Required
Using Common Hand Tools