From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Wing Walk
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:43:22 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
> Any creative idea on wing walk? Stick on, Paint on, none?  Seems like it's
> needed but it is ugly.

Hi Peter,

We carry a little 8" x 10" piece of rubber pad. When we get in or out we put it on the wing. That way you have the protection when you need it, but it isn't there when you don't. We use the cheap perforated stuff that you'd put under a rug. You can get it at Lowes for a few bucks. At Sears, you can get tool box drawer liner that works good too. Be sure to get enough for a spare or two, we've left these things all over the world!

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ  320  850+ hrs
N6ZQ   IV  0.008%