From: <Tubamanflies@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Grove brakes
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:13:34 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Mine were a bolt on swap.  I changed the Nylaflow tube to hydralic hose for the first 12" but that was the only modification.  I put on new tires and tubes at the same time. The brakes come with new wheels so  I was able to just swap the old brakes and wheels for new ones.
Not counting the time to mount the tires and make up the hydralic hose, which was about 3 hours, It took about 2 hours to do the first brake and about 45 minutes to do the second.
So even using the same tires you are probably looking at less than 6 hours.

Once installed you will think you threw out the anchor every time you use them.

Ray